Meet the Face behind the Vibes

Hi,

Actually, I personally think this post is rather unnecessary but at the persistent nudging of my co-workers. I find myself sit back and think what to write about me (though I wonder why someone else couldn't just write on my behalf, does it have to be me???).

Okay. I am a Nigerian from the West part of this ever green and lovely lovely country. So my name will most definitely sound like it - Bisayo Oremuyiwa. 
I use the pet name 'Bissy' here as I reside in the paradise city of Calabar, Cross River State, a bit far from home where the people might find it time taking to pronounce my name appropriately and now I find myself loving the pet name. so, you can call me Bissy too.
I run a number of connected businesses and this in question is our seasonal business that springs up every Christmas season, other seasons like Easter makes sense but every one seems to focus their gift exchange for that interesting end of the year, so i guess we will just have to tag along.

I love inspiration and that, perhaps might explain why it follows most of my business names. The reason is simply. 
There is absolutely no reason for anyone to do anything in this life if it is not borne out of an inspiration. 
How about you ask yourself too, why did you get out of bed this morning when you could have sulked and refuse to leave it, why do you guide your health and protect yourself and all that matters to you? Simple answer, there is something to hope for, something to look forward to, something to inspire you on. You see?
So, I am an inspiration freak and I intend to explore it fully when the time says "Now!".

Okay, that is it about me, anymore.. you might just need to contact me. Don't worry though, I am a major part of this blog, so nothing passes me by.

And to round this up... patronize our hampers and business ideas. Believe me, when I say lots of innovative people are ready to spring out and impress you this season from our hamper contents, to delivery system, to its packaging and after sales services... you had think you are in another country but hey! who says we can't do right here too? We can and we will use our abilities from our corners to shine some warm light to the world.
Okay, now, I am blabbing on. I write, by the way, and it always gets the better of me at times like this, so I am going to just stop.

Thank You for reading.. Okay, stopping.... STOPPED!
XXX >> LOL          

No comments:

Post a Comment